A 3 Bedroom Modern Bali House Plan
Ground Floor Plan:
2 Garages, Lounge, Entrance Porch, Entrance hall, Kitchen, Scullery, Dining, Patio
This modern 3 Bedroom Modern Bali House Plan is perfect for your growing family. On the ground floor you have a double garage that is spacious enough to park two cars and yet still has room around it. From the garage, you have an access door that leads you inside this modern 3 Bedroom Modern Bali House Plan. From the garage, you enter into the scullery that also serves as a laundry space. Just beside the scullery is the beautiful kitchen, wrapped in an ample counter, ensuring that you have enough space for the preparation of your meals and still have room for storage of kitchen equipment and supplies.
The kitchen with a double sink for dishwashing purposes flows through to the dining area, making it easier to serve those warm and delicious meals. The lounge area is positioned near the entry porch to make it easier when welcoming guests. This area is perfect for entertaining your visitors or for spending some quality time with the family. The spacious patio can be accessed either from the dining area or from the lounge.
First Floor Plan:
3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom en-suite), Bathroom, Lobby, 2x balconies.
Upstairs, you will find three well-appointed bedrooms and two balconies. The two extra bedrooms are spacious enough to fit more than two family members. They can also be used as guest bedrooms if necessary. One of the rooms has access to its balcony. Both of the rooms share a common bathroom found at the end of a hallway. The master bedroom is on the other end has its own bathroom. The extra space on the master bedroom can also be used as a private couch area. The master bedroom also has access to a spacious balcony shared by one of the other bedrooms. One of the key features of this modern 3 bedroom house is the open space and high ceiling that provides double volume and extra ventilation. The tall window installed in this area ensures that more than enough sunlight can enter your home and help you to save on electricity costs.
Additional Planning Information
Our house plans are offered in 3 file formats, PDF, CAD, and A1 printed paper sheets. House designs can either be bought as is or customized to suit any requirement. For the latter, a modification quote will be provided on request.
- The FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements are shown on each plan. To see whether a plan will fit on your site, check these measurements against the available space on site.
- House plan area sizes (i.e., 200m2) shows the total floor area UNDER ROOF. This is a total area of all floor levels (i.e., Ground and First Floor combined). Patios and double volume spaces under the roof are included. Terraces and uncovered balconies are excluded.
- FRONT TO BACK and SIDE TO SIDE measurements cannot be used to calculate the total area/square meterage (m2) of a floor plan. The area/square meterage is already given in the SPECIFICATION Tab of every house plan on offer.
- Every house plan can be mirrored (i.e., Back to the front or left to right and the other way round). Our consultants also able to guide you through the plan modification process. They can also advise on the best position and orientation of the plan on your particular site.
- Architectural styles and roof types can also be amended to suit individual preferences – Please inquire with our consultants.
House Plan Package – WHAT YOU GET:
- PDF and CAD SET package (For Construction purposes). Both these options will consist of the following:
- Detailed Floor Plans
- Side Elevations
- Detailed Cross-Sections
- Electrical Plan
- Drainage Plan & Plumbing Details
- Roof Plan
- Window and Door Schedules
- The PAPERS SET package will consist of 3x A1 printed sheets of the detailed building plans.
For South African Customers:
- Where required, the provision of a Site Plan drawing is optional. Our consultants will give you a quote for preparing the Site Plan. In order to prepare a Site plan, our consultants will require the following documentation relating to your property/site:
- An SG diagram (Surveyor-General Diagram) for boundary measurements.
- A Zoning certificate/Information sheet showing the properties:
- Coverage limits
- Building lines
- Height zoning
- Locality Plan with contours
- Sewer layout and connection diagram
- If the property is in a complex or estate, get the architectural guidelines from your estate HOA.
- Customers can obtain these documents from their local municipal offices.
- All local authority submission forms will be signed and emailed on request.
- South African customers can request a quote for the fenestration calculations (Energy Efficiency in Buildings – SANS 10400), where applicable. For advice, please contact our consultants, who will provide further details and/or quotations in this regard.
Savings and Benefits of Using Plandeluxe:
- SACAP Certified
- Ready To Build house plans
- Great Value For Money
- Customize Any Plan To Suit Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround
- Registered professionals with many years of experience in the Building Industry